This two-day course will provide you with the skills required to configure and provision VMware AirWatch® cloud deployments. It will cover the enablement of containerized applications, deployment and management of corporate email, and integration with enterprise resources. You will access hands-on labs and learn best practices for mobile deployment, with a focus on how to deploy and manage VMware AirWatch applications.
Students who complete this course and pass the accreditation exam may enroll in the VMware AirWatch: Install and Deploy On-Premise Solutions course.
Students should bring their own devices to class to complete the lab exercises. Anyone using an iOS device should ensure they are running iOS 10+ for optimal performance.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Configure and provision cloud deployments
- Learn VMware AirWatch best practices for mobile deployments
- Integrate with enterprise resources by installing VMware Enterprise Systems Connector™
- Enable containerized applications to securely connect with back-end resources through use of VMware Unified Access Gateway™
- Deploy and manage corporate email through integration with Windows PowerShell or through the use of AirWatch® Secure Email Gateway™
This course prepares you for the following accreditation: