The PRINCE2® Practitioner course will provide delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology including the seven processes, seven themes and seven principles central to running a project using the PRINCE2® method. The successful completion of the Foundation & Practitioners exams will give the delegate a recognized Practitioner qualification. This course lays a firm grounding for the delegate to apply the PRINCE2® method to managing projects in the work place.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Produce detailed explanations of all processes, themes and principles, and worked examples of all PRINCE2 products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Show they understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2 products and can apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes and themes of PRINCE2, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Pass the Practitioner exam
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.