The course builds core knowledge and abilities for selling technology services and solutions with a business outcome focus.
Guided exercises, examples and scenarios allow participants to apply acquired knowledge and skills. Challenge questions appear at the end of each lesson. The course prepares candidates for the Cisco Selling Business Outcomes exam (810-403).
- 810-403 OUTCOMES
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the tenets, principles, and approach to business outcomes sales
- Articulate the customer environment for purchasing and adopting technology solutions
- Describe opportunities for sales revenue and customer impact across industry verticals
- Discuss critical success factors and key performance indicators for business outcomes sales
- Identify key customer decision makers, influencers, and expectations