This course introduces you to Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts, the SOA approach to integration and the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g R3 products that support an SOA implementation. You’ll explore core SOA service components, as well as how to use the Oracle SOA suite to address real world business challenges.
- Describe SOA concepts.
- Evaluate the Oracle SOA Suite for use in your organizations.
- Explain how SOA composite applications are implemented in Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
Benefits to You:
Learn how to integrate your organization’s applications into agile, reusable, service-based connectivity to reduce risk and respond faster to business requirements. Become more knowledgeable about SOA to help support your organization’s SOA implementation.
Learn the SOA Approach
Using an order management business process as the scenario, participants learn how a SOA approach can be implemented – whether starting fresh with new services or reusing existing services provided by the business.
Using Oracle SOA Suite 11g, you’ll explore, modify, execute and monitor an order-processing composite application implemented using a SOA approach.
- Describe the business and technical challenges when adopting SOA in your organization
- Evaluate the Oracle SOA Suite for use in your organizations
- Describe SOA concepts
- Describes the functionality and features of core service components in Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Explain the context of using each core service component, and business challenges they address
- Explore a SOA composite application in JDeveloper
- Explain how Oracle Service Bus mediates between services
- Describe the role of SOA governance in a SOA project, and high-level approaches