This Oracle Database 12c: RAC Administration training will teach you about Oracle RAC database architecture. Expert Oracle University instructors will deep dive into Global Resources and Cache Fusion.
- Install Oracle RAC software.
- Create cluster databases.
- Administer both administrator and policy-managed Oracle RAC databases.
- Monitor and address performance issues.
- Learn about services in a RAC environment as well as highly available connection features including Application Continuity and Transaction Guard.
- Create and administer a RAC One Node Database.
- Create and manage multitennant RAC databases.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Define redo log files in a RAC environment
- Define undo tablespaces in a RAC environment
- Describe global cache coordination
- Describe how Grid Plug and Play affects Clusterware
- Describe the Oracle Clusterware architecture
- Describe the benefits of Oracle RAC
- Explain the necessity of global resources
- Explain the principles and purposes of clusters
- Install the Oracle Database software
- Modify initialization parameters in a RAC environment
- Perform post-database-creation tasks
- Configure RMAN for the RAC environment
- Configure the RAC database to use ARCHIVELOG mode and the fast recovery area
- Convert a single-instance Oracle Database to RACs
- Create a cluster database
- Start and stop RAC databases and instances