O curso ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner tem como tema principal a norma ISO 27001 – Segurança da Informação. A Segurança da Informação está relacionada com a protecção de todos os activos de informação e infra-estruturas de suporte (Tecnológico, humanos e financeiros), no sentido de preservar e rentabilizar o valor que possuem para a organização.
O curso inclui o respetivo exame de certificação.
This ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner course, prepares the participants to achieve a sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and its application in a given situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction be able to start applying the International Standard to enable the management of information security (depending on the real situations).
- Apply the principles of ISMS policy and its information security scope, objectives, and processes within an organizational context.
- Apply the principles of risk management including risk identification, analysis and evaluation and propose appropriate treatments and controls to reduce information security risk, support business objectives and improve information security.
- Analyze and evaluate deployed risk treatments and controls to assess their effectiveness and opportunities for continual improvement.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the ISMS through the use of internal audit and management review to continually improve the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the ISMS.
- Understand, create, apply and evaluate the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of documented information and records required by ISO/IEC 27001.
- Identify and apply appropriate corrective actions to maintain ISMS conformity with ISO/IEC 27001.