O Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) in Red Hat OpenStack (EX310)© é um exame baseado em desempenho que testa as competências dos candidatos na integração dos serviços Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform com o Red Hat Ceph Storage e implementação dos recursos de rede avançaados usando o serviço OpenStack Neutron. Para se tornar um Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack, deve também ter uma certificação válida de Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack.
Red Hat recommends that candidates earn RHCSA before attempting this exam, but it is not required.
Note: To earn the RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack credential, you must be a RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack and also pass the RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack exam. While it is possible to take these exams out of sequence, Red Hat strongly recommends earning the RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack first.
Diagnóstico de Competências
Teste previamente os seus conhecimentos em:
- Red Hat Linux
- Red Hat Satellite 6
Acesso ao diagnóstico …
The following audiences may be interested in earning the RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack:
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat Ceph Storage as a back end for OpenStack
- An RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning a RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or RHCSA credential
Exam candidates should:
To help you prepare, the exam objectives highlight the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
Candidates should be able to do the following:
- Perform common administrative tasks on an existing Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- Install and configure Red Hat Ceph Storage in a multi-node environment:
- Configure object storage devices
- Configure monitor nodes
- Configure Ceph block devices
- Create snapshots of Ceph block devices
- Integrate Ceph block devices with OpenStack services such as Glance, Cinder, and Nova
- Create and work with virtual network devices
- Provision tenant networks with DHCP agents
- Manage network ports and VLANs
- Create instances and attach them to specific VLANs
- Create and manage floating IP addresses
- Configure Load Balancing-as-a-Service (LBaaS)
- Troubleshoot virtual network devices
As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after reboot without intervention.