The EDRP course teaches you the methods in identifying vulnerabilities and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization. It also provides the networking professional with a foundation in it disaster recovery course principles, including preparation of a disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks in the enterprise, development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan, and recovering from a disaster.
EDRP – Disaster Recovery and Virtualization
This course will significantly benefit Network administrators, Firewall Administrators, Security Testers, System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals.
- Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity;
- Nature and Causes of Disasters;
- Emergency Management;
- Laws and Acts;
- Business Continuity Management;
- Disaster Recovery Planning Process;
- Risk Management;
- Facility Protection;
- Data Recovery;
- System Recovery;
- Backup and Recovery;
- Centralized and Decentralized System Recovery;
- Windows Data Recovery Tools;
- Linux, Mac and Novell Netware Data Recovery Tools;
- Incident Response;
- Role of Public Services in Disaster;
- Organizations Providing Services during Disasters;
- Organizations Providing Disaster Recovery Solutions;
- Case Studies.