This course will significantly benefit incident handlers, risk assessment administrators, penetration testers, cyber forensic investigators, venerability assessment auditors, system administrators, system engineers, firewall administrators, network managers, IT managers, IT professionals and anyone who is interested in incident handling and response.
ECIH – Certified Incident Handler
- Introduction to Incident Response and Handling;
- Risk Assessment;
- Incident Response and Handling Steps;
- Handling Network Security Incidents;
- Handling Malicious Code Incidents;
- Handling Insider Threats;
- Forensic Analysis and Incident Response;
- Incident Reporting;
- Incident Recovery;
- Security Policies and Laws.