This DevOps Practitioner course provides the actual practitioners tasked with implementing and working according to the DevOps principles with the training they need to put DevOps successfully into practice. The course was developed to reinforce and hone the skills and knowledge areas needed to deploy DevOps in your organization. The Practitioner course focuses on improving the skill set of the DASA competency model, which includes competencies like Courage, Teambuilding, DevOps Leadership, and Continuous Improvement. This course builds upon the foundation laid by the DevOps Fundamentals course. This foundation consists of an in-depth introduction to DevOps and understanding the DevOps principles and Agile practices.
Digital transformation is changing the face of businesses and will continue to do so. Organizations are being challenged to develop the ability to deliver the digital services their customers need to survive on the market. DevOps is the key to mastering this ability and maximizes the IT value flow to customers. DevOps creates an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services. Higher customer satisfaction, better quality, faster delivery, more engaged staff and lower costs are all benefits.
The DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) was established in March 2016, co-founded by Quint. The aim of this open, global initiative is to advance DevOps competencies and professionalize the state of the practice. DASA has developed a competency model and training curriculum. We believe that the skills and attitude of team members and team leaders are essential for the creation of successful DevOps teams.
You will gain experience in
- How to facilitate a structured problem-solving session
- How to encourage feedback and transparency
- How to analyze value streams in order to improve throughput and flow
You will acquire the skills needed to
- Identify and evaluate types of behavior in a DevOps environment
- Promote a Safe-to-Fail environment
- Build effective DevOps teams
- Assess the maturity of the cross functional teams
- Courage: The knowledge and practical skills required to do DevOps, including breaking down silos, taking end-to-end ownership, experimenting and innovating.
- Team building: The skills and hands-on experience required to build high-performing teams that rely on trust, honesty and collaboration to allow them to act as cross-functional autonomous teams.
- DevOps leadership: The knowledge and expertise required to become a true practitioner capable of creating a culture and purpose with a focus on success while at the same time being a servant leader.
- Continuous improvement: A DevOps mindset and the ability to facilitate the use of tools to build an environment for continuous improvement.
The DevOps Practitioner course includes practical examples and many exercises that help participants to understand how to apply the skills needed to practice DevOps. To this end, the course is highly interactive.
O valor do curso inclui o respetivo exame de certificação.