Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) helps prepare the learner for a CCNA Data Center exam certification. It covers Data Center Cisco technologies, including Unified Computing / virtualization and Unified Fabric (Nexus product family and Storage Networking). Interworking with Catalyst 6500 and non-Cisco products for the virtualization of the computing environment will also be covered. The course reflects the need to onboard a variety of learners who may be specialized in some of the Data Center technologies, but who need to be able to perform in a broader role.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Fundamentals
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Virtualization
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Storage Networking
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric
- Describe and Verify Cisco Unified Computing System .