This two-day course trains delegates in all the key aspects of the Scrum Framework to prepare delegates to not only take the Scrum Alliance ScrumMaster® exam but employ practical skills & knowledge required to drive a successful Scrum Project as a ScrumMaster®.
Este curso é ministrado em Língua Inglesa.
O curso inclui:
- Certification Exam;
- Recognition by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified Scrum Master after passing the exam;
- Two years membership to the Scrum Alliance;
- Radtac Community membership including face-to-face and virtual networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, access to industry experts, special offers and invitations to special events
- Scrum Education Units (SEUs): Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) towards their CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) through the Scrum Alliance;
- PMI Professional Development Units (PDUS): Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs towards their continuing education requirements with PMI.
- Enrolling in CSM – Certified Scrum Master, gives you access to the e-learning course Scrum Fundamentals, from Radtac University, which you should complete before starting CSM.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Participate actively as a Scrum Team member
- Function effectively as the Certified Scrum Master for the Scrum Team
- Deliver a successful Scrum project
- Explain and sell Agile and the Scrum framework to other key stakeholders
- Set-up and facilitate Scrum Meetings
- Understand the Scrum roles, artefacts, events, and practices