From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, Scrum@Scale transforms enterprises into Agile organisations. The Scrum@Scale framework is the brainchild of Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and the founder of Scrum Inc.
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines, including software, IoT, hardware, manufacturing, services, finance, operations, R&D, etc.
In this 2-day Scrum@Scale® course, you will gain knowledge and skills to transform your organisation into an Agile enterprise. Learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum across multiple teams.
Este curso é ministrado em língua inglesa.
O curso inclui:
- Course materials
- Attendance and participation across the two days will make you eligible for the Certified Scrum@Scale® Practitioner online examination.
- The certification includes a two-year membership at Scrum@Scale, where additional material, case studies and information are available.
In this highly interactive course, you will be taught to:
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with ten, hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Twice the work in half the time without adding new teams
- The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
- There will also be multiple opportunities for participant-driven Q&A sessions to explore Scrum@Scale in your context.
- Real world case studies of the implementation of Scrum@Scale