Learn real-time analytics without IoT. Enable intelligent conversation in a machine learning-enabled, real-time chat pipeline and apply analytics to visualize customer sentiment in real-time for hospitals to allow guests to chat with one another and to communicate directly with the concierge.
Students will be better able to implement a lambda architecture and enable web-based real-time messaging thru Web Sockets, Event Hubs, and Services Bus. In addition,
- Leverage Cognitive Services (LUIS & Text Analytics API)
- Process Events with Web Jobs
- Index with Search
- Archive with Cosmos DB
- Visualize with Power BI QA
Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design.
- Whiteboard Design Session – Intelligent Analytics
- Hackathon – Intelligent Analytics
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Intelligent Analytics
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: Present the solution
Module 2: Hackathon – Intelligent Analytics
- Before the hackathon
- Environment setup
- Implement message forwarding
- Configure the Chat Web App
- Deploy the App Services
- Add intelligence
- Build the Power BI dashboard
- Enable search indexing