Migrate an online health food supplier from a hosted environment to Azure and fully embrace modern DevOps tools, investigate PaaS Services and leverage their deep knowledge of Eclipse development tools and its integration with Azure.
Students will be better able to deploy complex OSS workloads into Azure PaaS using Azure App Services. In addition,
- Deployment and integration of Azure Marketplace products from Partners such as Bitnami for Jenkins.
- Update Azure App Services using providers such as Github and Dropbox.
Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design.
- Whiteboard Design – OSS DevOps
- Hackathon – OSS DevOps
Module 1: Whiteboard Design – OSS DevOps
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: Present the solution
Module 2: Hackathon – OSS DevOps
- Environment Setup
- Configure an Azure Web App
- Configure Local Git Repository
- Configure Git and Jenkins for Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment