This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-361, and build an understanding of these topics: Core Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, General Software Development, Web Applications, Desktop Applications, and Databases.
This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
- Understand Core Programming
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand General Software Development
- Understand Web Applications
- Understand Desktop Applications
- Understand Databases