This two-day course builds your skills in resolving common issues that occur in a VMware Horizon® environment.
You engage in a series of lab exercises to bring existing environment issues to resolution. The exercises mirror real-world troubleshooting use cases. These exercises equip learners with the knowledge and practical skills to manage typical challenges faced by virtual desktop administrators and operators.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Implement a structured approach to troubleshooting
- Resolve common issues that occur in a VMware Horizon environment
- Troubleshoot issues with linked and instant clones
- Configure the Windows client
- Identify the correct log level for gathering logs
- Optimize protocols for best end-user experience