Introduction to Red Hat OpenStack Platform and the deployment of virtual cloud servers and applications
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using OpenStack. You will learn how to configure, use, and maintain Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5 and Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0.
Este curso e-learning inclui
- 90 dias de duração com conteúdos disponíveis 24/7
- Hands-on lab
- Sessão de apoio 3h
As a result of attending this course, you will understand the architecture of a private or hybrid OpenStack cloud infrastructure and will be able to create, manage, and troubleshoot software-defined network services, resources, servers, and applications for dynamically scalable business environments.
You should also be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Design and implement on-demand projects, software-defined networks, and virtual machine instances.
- Deploy a proof-of-concept OpenStack installation for practice, development, demonstration, and testing, back in your own home or business computing environment.
- Manage software-defined networks such as subnets, routers, floating IP addresses, images, flavors, security groups/rules, and block and object storage.
- Create and customize advanced VM instances as applications, customize on deploy, and create scalable stacks of multiple VM applications.