With the ever-increasing numbers of security breaches, both human and machine-based, significantly more understanding is required from testers to ensure that the proper quality assurance measures are in place for assuring the security of IT systems.
The ISTQB Advanced Level Security Tester is an internationally recognised qualification that will help you better understand security testing as well as execute it. This course will help you plan, perform and evaluate security tests from a variety of perspectives, including policy-based, risk-based, standards-based, requirements-based and vulnerability-based. It will also prepare for the ISTQB Certified Tester, Advanced Level – Security Tester Exam.
Exame de certificação incluído.
Contacte-nos, caso tenha alguma específica sobre os exames.
Esta formação é ministrada em Inglês.
Em parceria com a Rumos e com a entidade acreditada:
- Plan, perform and evaluate security tests from a variety of perspectives.
- Evaluate an existing security test suite and identify any additional security tests needed.
- Analyze a given set of security policies and procedures, along with security test results, to determine effectiveness.
- For a given project scenario, identify security test objectives based on functionality, technology attributes and known vulnerabilities.
- Analyze a given situation and determine which security testing approaches are most likely to succeed in that situation.
- Identify areas where additional or enhanced security testing may be needed.
- Evaluate effectiveness of security mechanisms.
- Help the organization build information security awareness.
- Demonstrate the attacker mentality by discovering key information about a target, performing actions on a test application in a protected environment that a malicious person would perform, and understand how evidence of the attack could be deleted.
- Analyze a given interim security test status report to determine the level of accuracy, understandability, and stakeholder appropriateness.
- Analyze and document security test needs to be addressed by one or more tools.