With HCIA certification, you demonstrate a basic understanding of small and medium-sized networks, including general network technologies, and the ability to assist the design of small and medium-sized networks, and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.
This 5 day HCIA Routing & Switching fast track course prepares you for the H12-211 exam.
Enroll to access this online (MOOC) HCIA Routing & Switching course that will help you prepare for the big training day. Make sure you take the time to work through as much of the content as possible to ensure a better instructor-led experience.
- Configure link aggregation, VLAN to enhance the performance of Layer two networks
- Configure HDLC, PPP, PPPoE to implement WAN interconnection
- Performing NAT Configuration
- Configure ACL, AAA, and IPSec/GRE to provide security solutions for IP networks
- Configure SNMP to manage networks in a unified manner
- Know about principle of MPLS and Segment Routing
- Describe the basic principles of data communication and be competent for basic O&M of IP networks
- Plan and design IP addresses
- Performing Basic VRP Operations
- Describe the functions and working principles of the switching equipment
- Set up an efficient switching network by configuring switching devices and running the STP/RSTP protocol
- Describe the basic principles of routing and routing protocols. Configure OSPF to build an efficient routing network
- Configure common services on enterprise networks, such as DHCP, FTP, and Telnet, so that engineer can efficiently use and manage the network