This five-day, instructor-led course helps busy architects get away from the day-to-day to get focused and ready for their AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam.
Attendees learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS, so they can build scalable and resilient solutions in the cloud, by spending the first 3 days on the Architecting on AWS course. They’ll start getting in the exam readiness mindset with bonus end of module quizzes. Next, they’ll learn strategies to answer exam questions and avoid common mistakes with the Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate half-day course.
The course broadens attendees’ knowledge of AWS services with deep dives into Amazon Redshift, Amazon Kinesis, and AWS Key Management Service, and then concludes with two quizzes and an instructor guided review of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate practice exam.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process, exam structure, and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question