The Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX) v1.0 course prepares you to use the programmability features of Webex®, Cisco® enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, online training, webinars, web conferencing, cloud calling, and collaboration.
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn about Webex Application Programming Interface (API) Foundation, meetings, devices, teams, messaging, embedding Cisco Webex, administration, and compliance. You will learn how to leverage Webex APIs to extend the functionalities of teams, meetings, and devices, and explore how these APIs can help automate, administer, and enforce compliance.
This course prepares you for the 300-920 Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX) exam. After you pass the exam, you earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Webex certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certification.
This course will help you:
- Learn how to use the integrated communication features of the Webex platform for secure virtual meetings, data sharing, videoconferencing, mobility, and team collaboration
- Gain hands-on experience in using agile Webex tools for interactive communication and adding Webex functionalities to existing applications
- Prepare for the 300-920 DEVWBXexam
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe and use Webex APIs, authentication, and documentation
- Manage meetings using the Webex Meetings Representational State Transfer (REST) API and Extensible Markup Language (XML) API
- Manage and extend Cisco Collaboration Devices with Experience API (xAPI), macros, and user interface customizations
- Program with WebEx teams REST API, cards, webhooks, and bots