Digital transformation is changing the face of businesses and will continue to do so. Organizations are being challenged to develop the ability to deliver the digital services their customers need to survive on the market. DevOps is the key to mastering this ability and maximizes the IT value flow to customers. DevOps creates an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services. Higher customer satisfaction, better quality, faster delivery, more engaged staff and lower costs are all benefits.
This DASA DevOps Professional: Enable and Scale (formerly known as DevOps Practitioner) training course provides the actual practitioners tasked with implementing and working according to the DevOps principles with the training they need to put DevOps successfully into practice.
The course was developed to reinforce and hone the skills and knowledge areas needed to deploy DevOps in your organization. The DevOps Professional: Enable and Scale course focuses on improving the skill set of the DASA competency model, which includes competencies like Courage, Teambuilding, DevOps Leadership, and Continuous Improvement.
This DevOps Professional: Enable and Scale training course builds upon the foundation laid by the DevOps Fundamentals course. The foundation consists of an in-depth introduction to DevOps and understanding the DevOps principles and Agile practices.
DASA DevOps Professional: Enable and Scale certification
On completion of the DASA DevOps Professional: Enable and Scale training and passing the exam, the certification is awarded.
About the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA)
The aim of DASA is an open, global initiative to advance DevOps competencies and professionalize the state of the practice. DASA has developed a competency model and training curriculum. We believe that the skills and attitude of team members and team leaders are essential for the creation of successful DevOps teams. For more information visit https://www.devopsagileskills.org/
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, teambuilding, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams and assess their maturity.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a “Safe to fail” environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
Inclui exame, realizado em sala no último dia do curso.
Saiba mais sobre o exame de certificação.
Contacte-nos, caso tenha alguma específica sobre os exames.