The DevOps Product Owner has a systematic responsibility for the entire lifecycle of the product and has to ensure maximum value of the product is achieved. The DevOps Product Owner has to deal with a mixed set of requirements, ranging from new product features, as well as incidents on the current version. DevOps Product Owners engage with a large group of stakeholders, both within the team as well as beyond it.
This DASA Qualification extends traditional Agile Product Owner programs and deals with the extended set of requirements that the Product Owner faces when teams start to take on both Dev and Ops responsibilities. The program covers the traditional Agile and Scrum concepts and capabilities but in the context of DevOps. As a result, this program is ideal for experienced Agile Product Owners who are keen to understand how their role is evolving as a result of DevOps, but exciting as well for new and aspiring Product Owners.
DASA DevOps Product Owner certification is awarded on completion of the training course and passing the exam.
Inclui exame, realizado em sala no último dia do curso.
Saiba mais sobre o exame de certificação.
Contacte-nos, caso tenha alguma específica sobre os exames.
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this certification program, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Agile and Scrum
- Understand the Scrum framework, including roles, events, the importance of backlog and the definition of done
- Understand the role of product owner
- Discuss the role and characteristics of a DevOps team
- Explain the main competencies of a product owner
- Describe what a product owner does in practice
- Explain a product owner’s work
- Discuss the importance of delivering value
- Identify product vision techniques
- Discuss how to engage and influence stakeholders to maximize value
- Outline various agile estimation techniques used by product owners
- Explain the role of product owner in managing product backlogs
- Discuss a few challenging situations faced by product owners