Introduction to Red Hat OpenStack Platform configuration and administration of private cloud infrastructure using core OpenStack services
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Infrastructure Configuration for Cloud Administrators with Exam Classroom Training (CL211) teaches and validates how to implement a full-featured cloud computing environment using OpenStack. You will learn how to configure, administer, and manage Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure. The Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210) is included in this offering.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0 and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5.
The focus of this course is on managing and using the OpenStack client command-line interface and the director and dashboard graphical web user interfaces to securely manage server instances, compute and storage resources, and user identities.
- Gain familiarity with overcloud service containerization technology.
- Learn about Open Virtual Networking (OVN) enhancement to OVS.
- Use identity service v3 (keystone) with external Red Hat IdM store.
- Manage the core control plane, including Pacemaker.
- Customize images, with techniques for multiple use cases.
- Manage block and object storage.
- Manage compute nodes, including tuning and hyperconvergence.
- Deploy multi-container stacks.
- Troubleshoot OpenStack.