The coursework covers:
- Azure architecture, design and connectivity patterns, and choosing the right storage solution for your development needs.
- The coursework covers developing solutions leveraging Azure Storage options including: Cosmos DB, Azure Storage tables, file storage, Blob, relational databases, and caching and content delivery networks.
- The coursework covers solutions for: creating App Service Web Apps; notification and offline sync for mobile apps; Service Fabric; serverless Azure Functions; managing bulk operations through the Batch Service API; Azure Kubernetes Service; and Azure Media Services.
- The coursework covers how authentication and authorization work in Azure, and how to implement secure data solutions with: encryption; Azure Key Vault; and SSL and TLS communications.
This course provides students with the key knowledge to help prepare for Exam AZ-200.
- Learn common Azure application design and connectivity patterns
- Measuring and planning throughput, and data access structure
- Learn about Azure networking topologies
- Connect to storage in Azure
- Design and implement policies to Tables
- Create, read, update, and delete tables by using code
- Develop for Azure Redis cache and content delivery networks
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Create an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, Powershell, and other tools
- Create documentation for the API by using open source and other tools
- Add push notifications and enable offline sync for mobile apps
- Develop stateful and stateless apps on Service Fabric
- Create Azure functions including bindings and triggers
- Define and run scheduled bulk operations
- Create an Azure Container Service (ACS/AKS) cluster using Azure CLI and Azure Portal
- Develop media solutions that use AI services
- Learn about the different authentication options, including multi-factor, available in Azure and how they operate
- Learn about implementing access control in your solution including claims- and role-based authorization
- Implement secure data solutions by using encryption, Azure confidential computing, and SSL/TLS communications
- Manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault