If you’re a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) who’s focused on maximizing business value and Product Backlog optimization to understand how to do the best possible job to satisfy key stakeholders, then the next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO℠) certification.
Through the A-CSPO, you’ll learn how to:
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders;
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items;
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use;
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment;
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time;
- Define and validate business value;
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results.
O curso inclui
- Training Manuals
- 16 hours of training
- Official A-CSPO® Certificate from Scrum Alliance
Formação em parceria com a
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills;
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace;
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community;
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional.
- CSPO® Certified Scrum Product Owner with more than one year of experience.
- You must have at least 12 months of experience as a Product Owner in the Scrum Alliance® website profile to be eligible to receive the A-CSPO® certificate.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the A-CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Maintain your A-CSPO by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.
Live Training – Online / Inglês
- Product Owner Core Competencies
- Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Advanced Product Assumption Validation
- Advanced Techniques for Working with the Product Backlog
Product Owner Core Competencies
- Examining the Product Owner Role
- Working with Stakeholders
- Working with the Development Team
- Product Ownership with Multiple Teams
Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Developing Practical Product Strategies
- Advanced Product Planning and Forecasting
Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Customer Research and Product Discovery
Advanced Product Assumption Validation
Advanced Techniques for Working with the Product Backlog
- Differentiating Outcome and Output
- Defining Value
- Ordering Items
- Advanced Product Backlog Refinement