Implementing Advanced Network Services This module describes how to configure advanced features in the Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) with Windows Server 2012, and it covers IP Address Management (IPAM).
- Lessons Configuring Advanced DHCP Features Configuring Advanced DNS Settings Implementing IPAM
- Lab : Implementing Advanced Network Services Configuring Advanced DHCP Settings Configuring Advanced DNS Settings Configuring IPAM
Implementing Advanced File Services This module describes how to configure and manage iSCSI and BranchCache, and how to implement Windows 2012 features that optimize storage utilization, such as File Server Resource Manager, file classification, and data duplication.
- Lessons Configuring iSCSI Storage Configuring BranchCache Optimizing Storage Usage
- Lab : Implementing Advanced File Services Configuring iSCSI Storage Configuring the File Classification Infrastructure
- Lab : Implementing BranchCache Configuring the Main Office Servers for BranchCache Configuring the Branch Office Servers for BranchCache Configuring Client Computers for BranchCache Monitoring BranchCache
Implementing Dynamic Access Control This module describes how to plan and implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Lessons Overview of Dynamic Access Control Planning for Dynamic Access Control Deploying Dynamic Access Control
- Lab : Implementing Dynamic Access Control Planning the Dynamic Access Control Implementation Configuring User and Device Claims Configuring Resource Property Definitions Configuring Central Access Rules and Central Access Policies Validating and Remediating Dynamic Access Control Implementing New Resource Policies
Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments This module describes the components of a highly complex AD DS deployment, which includes implementing a distributed AD DS deployment and configuring AD DS forest trusts.
- Lessons Overview of Distributed AD DS Deployments Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment Configuring AD DS Trusts
- Lab : Implementing Complex AD DS Deployments Implementing Child Domains in AD DS Implementing Forest Trusts
Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication This module describes how replication works in a Windows Server 2012 AD DS environment, including how to configure AD DS sites so that you can optimize AD DS network traffic and how to configure and monitor AD DS replication.
- Lessons Overview of AD DS Replication Configuring AD DS Sites Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
- Lab : Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication Modifying the Default Site Creating Additional Sites and Subnets Configuring AD DS Replication
Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services This module describes the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components and concepts. It covers implementing a certification authority infrastructure, planning and implementing a certificate template deployment using an AD CS certification authority, and planning and implementing certificate distribution and revocation.
- Lessons PKI Overview Deploying CAs Deploying and Configuring CA Hierarchy Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation Managing Certificate Recovery
- Lab : Deploying and Managing Certificates Configuring Certificate Templates Configuring Certificate Enrollment Configuring Certificate Revocation Configuring Key Recovery
Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services This module describes the AD RMS features and functionality. It explains how to use AD RMS to configure content protection, and deploy and manage an AD RMS infrastructure.
- Lessons AD RMS Overview Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure Configuring AD RMS Content Protection Configuring External Access to AD RMS
- Lab : Implementing AD RMS Installing and Configuring AD RMS Configuring AD RMS Templates Implementing the AD RMS Trust Policies Verifying the AD RMS Deployment
Implementing Active Directory Federation Services This module provides identity federation business scenarios, and it describes how to use AD FS to address such scenarios. It explains how to configure AD FS prerequisites, deploy AD FS services, enable single sign-on (SSO) for an organization, and enable SSO between federated business partners.
- Lessons Overview of AD FS Deploying AD FS Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization Deploying AD FS in a B2B Federation Scenario
- Lab : Implementing AD FS Configuring AD FS Prerequisites Installing and Configuring AD FS Configuring AD FS for a Single Organization Configuring AD FS for Federated Business Partners
Implementing Network Load Balancing This module describes how to plan and implement NLB. It will cover managing and configuring an NLB cluster and validating high availability for an NLB cluster.
- Lessons Overview of NLB Configuring an NLB Cluster Planning an NLB Implementation
- Lab : Implementing Network Load Balancing Implementing a Network Load Balancing Cluster Configuring and Managing the NLB Cluster Validating High Availability for the NLB Cluster
Implementing Failover Clustering This module describes the failover clustering features in Windows Server 2012. It explains how to implement a failover cluster, configure highly available applications and services on a failover cluster, maintain a failover cluster, and use new maintenance features such as Cluster Aware Updating (CAU). It will also cover how to implement multi-site failover clustering.
- Lessons Overview of Failover Clustering Implementing a Failover Cluster Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster Maintaining a Failover Cluster Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
- Lab : Implementing Failover Clustering Configuring a Failover Cluster Deploying and Configuring a Highly Available File Server Validating the Deployment of the Highly Available File Server Configuring Cluster-Aware Updating on the Failover Cluster
Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V This module describes the options for making virtual machines highly available. It explains how to implement virtual machines in a failover cluster that was deployed on a host and how you can move a virtual machine or its storage. In addition, it provides a high-level overview of System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) 2012.
- Lessons Overview of Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machine Movement Managing Hyper-V Virtual Environments by Using VMM
- Lab : Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V Configuring Hyper-V Replicas Configuring a Failover Cluster for Hyper-V Configuring a Highly Available Virtual Machine
Implementing Disaster Recovery This module describes considerations for implementing a disaster recovery solution, and how to plan and implement a backup solution for Windows Server 2012. In addition, it explains how to plan and implement server and data recovery using Windows Server backup and Microsoft Online backup.
- Lessons Overview of Disaster Recovery Implementing Windows Server Backup Implementing Server and Data Recovery
- Lab : Implementing Windows Server Backup and Restore Backing Up Data on a Windows Server 2012 Server Restoring Files Using Windows Server Backup Implementing Microsoft Online Backup and Restore